Concreting the roof is one of the major activities during building construction. Below points need to be considered prior to concrete work
- Proper Shuttering needs to be done and checked by the Engineer.
- The mat needs to be applied before starting the bar bending work to protect the cement from going out.
- Proper use of steel in Beam and slab need to thoroughly checked by an engineer. This is the main force that takes building load.
- Binding the steel is another major task which included the use of Crank, Extra bar, L bend for beams, etc.
- Electrical work for the ceiling needs to be done before starting the Concreting.
- The proper mixer of Sand, Cement, and Aggregates need to be monitored. M20 grade is an ideal mix for Concreting.
- The use of a Vibrator is a must as it compacts the Concrete well.