Mould is a kind of fungus that develops due to many reasons. Some of the reason is mentioned below. This will grow gradually if not treated on time.
- Humid conditions
- Lack of ventilation
- plumbing leaks
- Use of low-grade paint material
What steps need to be taken to control Mould (Fungus)
- Remove the mould till you get a solid cement area
- wash and spray the anti-mould chemicals
- keep let it dry for a few days and check if mould again starts formating.
- Repeat the same steps a couple of times till it stops the formation of mould.
- Apply branded putty and let it dry for a few days before starting the painting. Generally, the painter will apply the paint soon after applying the putty.
- Avoid covering this area for a few days after painting.