Fixing stone slab above the rainwater drain. Fixing these stones is a special art and needs to be done by an expert only. The below points need to be remembered while doing this work.
- Tube levels for top and bottom levels need to be checked
- Make sure stones are kept at 90 degrees otherwise other stones will mismatch
- The gap between two stones should be equal and filled with cement
- Support from the bottom needs to be perfect otherwise it may break when a vehicle passes
- Make sure that all stones are the same size
- The stone shouldn't be sleepy otherwise it may cause an accident.