Waterproofing on the rooftop for a 35-year-old building. The roof slab was completely damaged resulting in water seepage.
Removed old waterproof area till the concrete level and completed waterproofing freshly.
Below points need to be considered while waterproofing
- The surface is clean without any dust.
- Cement mixed water along with waterproof liquid need to be spread on the entire area
- Concreting needs to be done based on the slope level of the roof.
- High-quality sand (plastering sand) needs to be used for covering the floor.
- Cement mixing need to be done with the help of water and waterproof liquid
- Water curing needs to be done for 3 to 4 days
- Waterproof paint needs to be applied on the roof only once the roof is completely dried.